Official Information from HSBC Bank plc

HSBC Bank plc vertaling@nl.linux.org
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:16:54 +0000

<head></head>
Dear valued HSBC Bank plc Customer!<br><br>
As part of our continuing commitment to<br>
protect your account and to reduce the instance<br>
of fraud on our website, we are undertaking a<br>
period review of our member accounts. You are<br>
requested to visit our site by following the link<br>
given below. This is required for us to continue<br>
to offer you a safe and risk free environment to<br>
send and receive money online, and maintain the<br>
HSBC Bank plc Experience. In success you will be<br>
redirected to the HSBC Bank home page. Thank you.<br>

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/