Contract Proposal

Daryl Jordan vertaling@nl.linux.org
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:04:36 UT

--_----------=_1081955076189540
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:04:36 UT
Subject: Contract Proposal
From: "Daryl Jordan" <jordan@breakthru.com>
Bcc: linuxdot-request@nl.linux.org,fenestrae@lewispr.com,nathan_papadopulos@logitech.com,klau@ocomm.com.hk,linuxdot-archive@nl.linux.org,wanxiang@public1.wx.js.cn,sales@ijunc.com,nfsphere@hotmail.com,ron@ronkaufman.com,hytechhk@sina.com,majordomo@grandteton.cs.uiuc.edu,moin_great3@hotmail.com,smccall@ctia.org,consul@chinaembassy.org.nz,sharedata@cairnsa2z.com.au,ctia-html-on@reply.wow-com.com,tikkhan@hotmail.com,kan@hama.toshiba.co.jp,jr4115@freeautobot.com,moin_great3@hotmial.com,djacoby@bostonlogistics.com,msprivateacct@hotmail.com,info@hspstreet.com,euginalee@apacint.com,sales@wow-com.com,troy_petersen@logitech.com,dbrindle@kondratyev.com,linuxdot-bounce@nl.linux.org,epakistantrade1@yahoo.com,aritah@erl.hitachi.co.jp,atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de,webmaster@purewaterinc.com,cis-pervc@listserver.njit.edu,enquiries@partners-conference.com,designer3609@hotmail.com,mhenry@wavetech.net,516@humbolt.nl.linux.org,info@speedydesign.com,work_at_home03@yahoo.com,paul.gruber@usa.net,jhdjhjd@hhf.com,helge@seasport.no,espresso@e-scape.net,gegemm@hotmail.com,funaki@pwr.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp,hongkongadv@yahoo.com.hk,intlsales@purewaterinc.com,aglim@teamasia.com,eivind@feragen.no,jeff.beard@mirror-image.com,miodrags@zwallet.com,rbianchi@volta.ing.unlp.edu.ar,deunan@pc.jaring.my,alois.paier@nexc-corp.com,vertaling-request@nl.linux.org,owner-world-friends@smtp.hk.super.net,vdsvss@vsnl.net.in,kasiwagi@kisarazu.ac.jp,vertaling-archive@nl.linux.org,mpolo@furnas.gov.br,newsphere@hotmail.com,ghq_online@hotmail.com,34ece564.mgg@mgg.pc.my,reckykwan@163.net,686@humbolt.nl.linux.org,linux-india@grandteton.cs.uiuc.edu,652@humbolt.nl.linux.org,brian.elliott@tg.nsw.gov.au,ebshim@hanbit.kepri.re.kr,news@hspstreet.com,allactiontradexpose@productxpose.com,linux-delhi@bhairavi.newdelhi.sgi.com,ctstours@chinatravel.co.nz,wilson8@public.szptt.net.cn,russell@flora.ottawa.on.ca,robert.lutz@sun.com,817477.125234661.1@mx.lodo.exactis.com,uulug-bounce@nl.linux.org,info@imagebuilder.org,humanist@makelist.com,cploke@tm.net.my,finlinks@cairnsa2z.com.au,raymon1@pd.jaring.my,jordanho@forevervictory.com,bradford@21cn.com,info@creativexchange.org,clupori@purewaterinc.com,jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com,articles@dectweb.com,thliu@bpa.gov,linuxdot@nl.linux.org,m_kan@ya2.so-net.ne.jp,submission@vislist.com,jbkim@hanbit.kepri.re.kr,office@idea-engineering.com,ctia-text-on@reply.wow-com.com,firstpeople@lewispr.com,ranjan@sensei-international.com,hotline@creativexchange.org,jorgen@surfsentrum.no,iaeste-trainees@list.ee.ethz.ch,poorani@3rholdings.com,uulug-request@nl.linux.org,vertaling-bounce@nl.linux.org,uulug@nl.linux.org,uulug-archive@nl.linux.org,longwaves@csf.colorado.edu,stephen.boroczky@tg.nsw.gov.au,asthanaabhi1234@yahoo.com,vas@pc.jaring.my,y.h.song@brunel.ac.uk,vertaling@nl.linux.org,maha_mahvash@hotmail.com,ctia-off@reply.wow-com.com,3d5c478f.f84c0dec@ix.netcom.com,eeug@aol.com,dm888168@sinaman.com,petronius888@yahoo.com,zubair256@hotmail.com,678@humbolt.nl.linux.org,isp-caching@isp-caching.com,malathi@bom4.vsnl.net.in,karachi_83@hotmail.com,kpdiazderivera@teamasia.com,jmsng@hotmail.com,priki@vmt.bme.hu,j.vancoller@ee.wits.ac.za
To: jordanshell@msn.com

--_----------=_1081955076189541

14th March 2004=0D
=0D
FROM: ENGR. DARYL JORDAN =0D
Suite 233, Block 4, =0D
Shell Headquarters Annex, =0D
Koffo Abayomi Street, =0D
Victoria Island. =0D
=0D
IMPORTANT: Please respond through my direct box: jordanshell@msn.com=0D
=0D
Attn: Director/CEO,=0D
=0D
Sir, =0D
=0D
Direct Award and Execution of Contract =0D
=0D
I am compelled to contact you for this genuine but very confidential busine=
ss proposal, which I sincerely hope you will not decline. I am Engineer Jor=
dan Daryl Wayne an Australian national, and an expatriate with the Shell Pe=
troleum Development Company (SPDC), operators of the SPDC/ ELF/ TOTAL/NNPC/=
 TEXACO OVERSEAS joint venture projects in Venezuala, Nigeria, Texas,Liberi=
a and in Saudi Arabia. =0D
=0D
In collaboration with two of my colleagues, we propose to work with you as =
a "front" (contractor) to secure and execute contracts in the oil industry =
within categories of contracts marked for offshore payment-only. These cont=
ract ranges from supplies, monitoring of oil flow, installations and servic=
es of maintenance platform, maintenance and servicing of marine seismic dat=
a acquisition survey in water depth of 200m to 2000m, and etc. =0D
=0D
You should understand that no previous technical knowledge is required as w=
e will employ the services of local expertise for execution. =0D
=0D
We have the confidence of the Procurement and Contract Award Director and w=
ho is the final gate-keeper in the contract circle which matters in the ind=
ustry. His name will not be disclosed till you shall have the opportunity t=
o meet with him in person when the need comes. =0D
=0D
Please if you are interested in this proposal, reach me immediately for fur=
ther details, there is already contract worth US$18 million awaiting our at=
tention for. =0D
=0D
Please note that I am not a regular user of email and will prefer we have d=
irect phone discussion. On that note give me your direct telephone number. =
=0D
=0D
Sincerely Yours, =0D
Jordan Daryl Wayne.
BreakThru.com - Pure email. Zero spam.

http://friendfinder.com/go/f47930 - Dating Personals and Social Networking
http://quizhappy.com/go/f301      - Ph.D certified tests and quizzes=20
http://dine.com/go/f5554          - Restaurant Reviews in your area

--_----------=_1081955076189541

<HTML>
<BODY>
14th March 2004<p>FROM: ENGR. DARYL JORDAN <br>
Suite 233, Block 4, <br>
Shell Headquarters Annex, <br>
Koffo Abayomi Street, <br>
Victoria Island. <p>IMPORTANT: Please respond through my direct box: jordan=
 Contract <p>I am compelled to contact you for this genuine but very confid=
ential business proposal, which I sincerely hope you will not decline. I am=
 Engineer Jordan Daryl Wayne an Australian national, and an expatriate with=
 the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), operators of the SPDC/ ELF=
/ TOTAL/NNPC/ TEXACO OVERSEAS joint venture projects in Venezuala, Nigeria,=
 Texas,Liberia and in Saudi Arabia. <p>In collaboration with two of my coll=
eagues, we propose to work with you as a "front" (contractor) to secure and=
 execute contracts in the oil industry within categories of contracts marke=
d for offshore payment-only. These contract ranges from supplies, monitorin=
g of oil flow, installations and services of maintenance platform, maintena=
nce and servicing of marine seismic data acquisition survey in water depth =
of 200m to 2000m, and etc. <p>You should understand that no previous techni=
cal knowledge is required as we will employ the services of local expertise=
 for execution. <p>We have the confidence of the Procurement and Contract A=
ward Director and who is the final gate-keeper in the contract circle which=
 matters in the industry. His name will not be disclosed till you shall hav=
e the opportunity to meet with him in person when the need comes. <p>Please=
 if you are interested in this proposal, reach me immediately for further d=
etails, there is already contract worth US$18 million awaiting our attentio=
n for. <p>Please note that I am not a regular user of email and will prefer=
 we have direct phone discussion. On that note give me your direct telephon=
e number. <p>Sincerely Yours, <br>
Jordan Daryl Wayne.<br>
BreakThru.com - Pure email. Zero spam.<p><a href=3Dhttp://friendfinder.com/=
go/f47930>http://friendfinder.com</a> - Dating Personals and Social Network=