Official notice for all Lloyds TSB Customers

Lloyds TSB online support vertaling@nl.linux.org
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 22:12:40 +0000

<head></head>
Dear Lloyds TSB online customer!<br><br>
For security purposes your account has been<br>
randomly chosen for verification. To verify<br>
your account information we are asking you to<br>
provide us with all the data we are requesting.<br>
Otherwise we will not be able to verify your identity<br>
and access to your account will be denied. Please click<br>
on the link below to get to the Lloyds TSB secure<br>
page and verify your account details. Thank you.<br><br>
Lloyds TSB Bankąplc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc are<br>
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/