Lucky Winner

MEGAFORTUNE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL vertaling@nl.linux.org
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:31:07 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--d15e6e65-8589-4ef2-86d6-fb16cb3b309e

MEGAFORTUNE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: MLI/231-ILGI0431/03
BATCH: IPD/15/096/PTNL
RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners
International programs held on the
25th of September 2003. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 20711465897-6291 with serial number
472-971102 drew lucky numbers 9-66-97-22-71-64 which consequently won
in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum
pay out of US$ 746,000.00 (Seven Hundred and forty six Thousand United
States Dollars) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information very confidential
till your claims has been processed and your prize/money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 200,000.00 company and 300,000.00
individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This
promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of your
winning you will take part in our next year USD1 million ( One Million
United States dollars) international lottery. To file for your claim,
please contact our/your fiducial agent Mr. Wesley carrington  of the,
the Ocean Diplomatic Secuirty and Finance Bv whose company is an
agent of  MEGAFORTUNE AGENCY and they have been directed to make all
payments to all the winners before the deadline which is october 20th
2003.
TEL: +31-630 950 986
FAX: +31-645 244 095
Email: winneruchi@netscape.net with your telephone and
especially your fax numbers so that they can send you the
claims application form you(A4) which you fill out to expedite
the transfer of your winnings to you the Beneficiary. Note that
all winning must be claimed not later than
20th of October 2003. After this date all unclaimed,
funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Ellen Kloos
Lottery Coordinator.
REPLY EMAIL TO winneruchi@netscape.net
--d15e6e65-8589-4ef2-86d6-fb16cb3b309e--

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/