AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

vertaling@nl.linux.org vertaling@nl.linux.org
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 06:13:49 +0200

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: LP/26510460037/02 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

ATTENTION:SIR.

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement, of winners of the
EL GORDO LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
heldon 20-09-2003.
Your name is attached to ticket number 004-05117963-198, with
serial number 99375 drew the lucky numbers 06-18 -23-27-41-43, and
consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of EUROS 1.000.000.00
Million in cash credited to file No:LP/26510460037/02.This is from
total prize money of EUROS 22 000.000.00 shared among the twenty
two international winners in this category. All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names
from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America,Africa
and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is
conducted annually. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your
fund is now insured to your name. Due to the mix up of some
numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from
public notice,until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with
part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high
stakes Euros1.1 billion International Lottery. To begin your
claim, please contact the EURO CRDIT COMMISSION SECURITY COMPAY MADRID
SPAIN ,PHONE NUMBER (+34-686-401-693),
(DR PAUL WILLIAMS) OPERATION MANAGERS,
Email;(EUROCREDIT_MADRID@GATORMAIL.WS). For due processing and
remittance of your prize money to a designated account . Remember,
all prize money must be claimed not later than 20th-10- 2003. After
this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In other
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to
quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with the security company . Furthermore, should
there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent
as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotions programm.

Sincerely,
TORRES ALVARO.

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org