i need your assistance

vertaling@nl.linux.org vertaling@nl.linux.org
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:05:50 +0200

Dear Sir

My name is Anderson Yengeni a south African citizen
I am the brother to mr Tony Yengeni . Mr Yengeni was
the chairman of parliament's in south Africa and the former chief
whip of the ruling political party ANC .

My Brother (MR. T. YENGENI), has as a result of trust
and Confidence he has mandated that I search for a Reliable
and trustworthy foreign partner, who Will help receive some funds,
which we have in cash Totalling US$50m
(Fifty Million United States Dollars ) into a personal,
company or any Reliable foreign bank account for safe keeping for a
Short period of time, since our family bank
accounts Within and outside the> country
have all been Frozen by the authorities.

(I would refer you to these few Websites for further information About my
family)

1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm
2)http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html

3)http://iafrica.com/news/sa/993487.htm

4)>http://www.sabcnews.co.za/south_africa/crime1justice/0,1009,55366,00.html

However I have managed to taken the money abroad and it is presently in
the custody of a financial company in Europe I hope you are trustworthy
and will not sit on the money when you receive it. The total sum will be
shared as
follows: 20% for you , 75% For my family , and
then the remaining 5% will be used for the reimbursement of all the
expenses we will incurre in the process of this transaction .where you
will
take delivery of the funds , There is no risk involved what so ever on
this
transaction, these funds will be received
in your favor upon proper application. If you are interested in this
business, please urgently contact me on
the following e-mail address.

Please endeavor to keep this business confidential.I will be most
grateful if you
can come forward and help me.
Thanks
MR ANDERSON