Hello

Mr. Elue Mathias vertaling@nl.linux.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:11:58 +0200 (CEST)

Mr Elue Mathias
Manager,credit
foreign bills
Eco bank Plc,
Benin Rep.

Hello friend,

Compliments of the season. It is indeed my pleasure to write to you this letter, which I believe might be a surprise you because
we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence, but I believe that it takes just one day to get to meet or know
someone either physically or through correspondence.as we are both complete
strangers.

I am Mr Elue Mathias, the manager, credit and foreign bills of Eco bank Plc,Benin. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer
of my bank who perished in Egyptian Air Flight with the whole passengers aboard on 31st oct 1999. Since the demise of this
our customer,I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come
to claim his funds of USD$8.183m[Eight million One hundred and Eighty-three thousand united states dollars] which has been
with my branch for a  very long time.On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin as no
one has come up as his relation. And  the country law here does not allow such money to stay more than Five years,for the
money will be recalled to the government treasury as unclaimed after this period.Upon the receipt of your response, I will send
to you the application, bank's contact and the next step to take. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free
and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for  fund transfer can be finalized within five banking days, after you
apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your decision.Including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick
communication. I will be very happy if you can treat this business with the utmost secrecy it demands because of my position in
this bank.

Hoping for a very successful business relationship with you.

Respectfully submitted,

Mr Elue Mathias