Hi,Urgent Attention Needed.

abamariama@xmsg.com abamariama@xmsg.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 03:49:27 +0200

Dear Friend

   In recent times over the radio in AMERICA or even in
ASIA you must have heard about my family regarding
huge sums of money stacked in foreign banks in
different names for business .I believe is a legacy we
came to meet when my late Husband became the hea
d of state .It does not matter whether you are small
or big butyour ability to help me sort out things is
mostly needed now .I do not justify myself but it has
happened so i need you to help me and my family
survive in life.
Thus it is with hope that I write to seek your help in
the context below.I am Hajia Mariam Abacha, wife of
Nigeria’s former head of state; Late General Sani
Abacha, whose sudden death occurred on the 8th of June
1998. Since my husband died, I have been
thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration
and hopelessness by the present civilian
administration.
The security agents in the country have subjected me
to physical and psychological torture. My
son (Mohammed Abacha) is still under detention
arraigned before the federal high court of Nigeria for
an offence he did not commit. As a widow that is so
traumatized, I am hopeless with my present faith. You
must have heard over the media reports on the recovery
of various sums of money deposited by
my latehusband with various security firms. Some
companies willingly gave up their secret and disclosed
our money confidently lodged there, or many, outright
blackmail.
Infact the total sum discovered by the governmentso
far is in the tune of $700 Million USD and they are
not relenting to make me poor for life. I came in
contact with your name and address through my personal
research and would want to have faith and confidence
in you as I view you to be a responsible personality.
I have no doubt about your capacity and goodwill to
assist me in receiving into your custody( for safety)
the sumof $40.3 Million USD willed and deposited
safely in my favour by my late husband. This money is
currently kept in Safe Deposit Box (SDB) at a
security firm within Europe. As it is legally
required, the administration
of my late husband’s property is under the authority
of the family’s Lawyer(Attorney)Barrister Abdulrahman
Bubatrafa (SAN).The investigative teams set up by my
government have submitted their report after freezing
almost all our account.Fortunately, our family lawyer
had secretly protected the personal will of my husband
from the notice of the investigators and have strictly
advised that the$40.3m USD be urgently moved to an
overseas account of any trust worthy butANNONYMOUS
foreign family friend without delay, for security
reasons.All our traveling papers have been seized by
the government thereby preventing us from traveling
and all the local and international outfit of our
business empire seized.
This sum of money is our only hope to stay alive.
I have therefore agreed to compensate your goodself
with 30% of the total deposit when you finally recieve
the deposit box from the security firm and its
contents safely lodged in your account. They have
equally guaranteed 100% risk-free and smooth trans
fer. If you are interested in assisting me,please
reach me immediately or send to me your confidential
telephone and fax number(s) so that I can reach you as
soon as possible.For obvious security reasons,it is
imperative that you keep all our communicati
on very secret.
Do not mention my family,s name or disclose the
transaction to anybody. If you are not interested in
assisting me,still get in touch so that I can make
alternative arrangement as timeis of the
essence.Please do not expose me to my government.
You can browse on the links below for more information
concerning my familys predicament.Please if you are
 interested in assisting my family and I,Please send me
your full contact information to reach you fast including
Telephone and Fax numbers and e-mail that you check
on constant basis.

Regards
Mariam