respond

Mr.Bryan Lowell vertaling@nl.linux.org
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 02:05:15 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--7e160fdb-2f4e-4890-9f2e-337927be48b0

Dear Sir,

I am Mr.Bryan Lowell. I'm 60 years old. Family relation
to late John Gaba who died in his struggle for his
Mandate to have rule Zimbabwe and i have been
Travelling with the great man of his time on earth
whose step i have been taking. I was married to Mrs.
Mary Gaba and with my three children from her. Two
Boys and one girl. Whose names are Romi ,Wole  and
Bimla . In January 27th 2003, My beautiful wife and my
three love children died as a result of President
Robert Mugabe Attack on our home because i was a top
member of Farmers association in Zimbabwe and i  was
against his viticmazation on innocent farmer,by taken
their land for redistribution to other local farmers
in support of his regime.

Since then i have been receiving treatment in the
Hospital in Cape Town ,South Africa. I want my
generosity to still continue in helping the  Ophans
and the Poor people in need by you with my money. I
had made cash donation and  relieve materials like
Clothes, Mattrax, Bed Spread, Beverages, Bags of
Rice,Bags of Bens, Shoes and Belts to the ophanage
homes in some Countries which i have been able to
visite  before my critical situation occured. The
Countries are , Sierra leone, Liberia, Cambodia,
Somalia, Namibia, Zaire, Swaziland, South Africa,
Zambia, Mozambique,Rewanda, Burundi.

Because of my sight seeing to save lives of the Ophans
and the Poor  people . I sent  some amount of money(
USD$20M) out of my Country to meet up with my plans in
Building homes for the Ophans and also to relieve the
Poor people in need of  basic Financial Education to
study to any level of their desire. As a result of
that happen to my beautiful wife and my love children
that causes my heart failure and this sickness have
kept  me in the hospital bed under Oxygen breathing.
My Doctor told me, that i may not survive it. And i
don't what this money to be a dileman in the security
Company in Spain.

I am soliciting your help to claim the money to
execute my plans for a  better life for others who
need help to live on earth and to build an Ophanage
home on my name. In case if i do not survive my
sickness, it will be a living memory. I have arrange
everything with my Lawyer Who told me to look for a
God fearing person to stand for the claim in Spain. I
have map out 30% for you and 10% for my Lawyer and why
the other 60% will be use by you for the building
,Ophanage Homes and Relieving the Poor people for
their Education. lowell8887@netscape.net

I wait for your human Good spirit respond.

Thank you,
Mr.Bryan Lowell.

--7e160fdb-2f4e-4890-9f2e-337927be48b0--

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/