HELP AND ASSISTANCE

PRINCE HAZA MUBANE vertaling@nl.linux.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 02:23:42 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--c925f2a3-d5b5-4d1d-8fcb-aa931af8362a

Dear Sir or Madam,
With warm heart I offer my friendship greeting to you and I hope this letter =
meet you in good health .I know it will be a surprise to you to receive this =
proposal from me, since you do not know me personally. However, I am =
sincerely seeking your confidence in the transaction am proposing to you.

I am, PRINCE HAZA MUBANE, the eldest son of MAPELE MUBANE, the most popular =
black farmer in Zimbabwe. Who was murdered in the land dispute in my country.
=

My purpose of this letter is to seek your assistance in a business venture.
Due to the land and political problems in Zimbabwe, as a result of President =
Robert Mugabe=92s introductions of land act reform wholly affecting the rich =
white farmers and the few black farmers, and his desire to hold on to power =
for life. My father foresaw the dangers, before he was murdered. He withdrew =
all of our business foreign account in dollars and sold up our shares in =
major companies. We (the family) then went to South Africa to deposit the sum =
of US$25Million (Twenty Five million dollars) in a security company for =
safety security reasons and were to be used for the purpose of land, =
machines, chemicals and establishment of new farms abroad.

President Mugabe=92s support for violent Zimbabwean war veterans in the =
society led to the murder of my beloved father and other innocent lives. We =
were continually threatened by government to bring some of my father=92s =
documents, we resisted for a while but when the danger became unbearable and =
having survived two murder attempts I fled Zimbabwe.

I am currently in the Netherlands where I am seeking political asylum. I =
decided to come to the Netherlands because the security company from South =
African has a branch here and they have moved the deposit from their office =
in Johannesburg South African down here. So I need to transfer this money to =
an account and invest part of the money. Since the law of Netherlands =
prohibits an asylum seeker (refugees) to open a bank account or be involved =
in any financial transaction, this is why I am seeking a genuine person =
(partner) whose account this money can be transferred, hence, this proposal =
to you. You have to understand that this decision taken by my family and me =
entrusts our future in your hands, for the safe keeping of this money.
Sir, if you accept, 20% will be given to you for your assistance, 70% for my =
family, 5% of the money for all kind of expenses that occur during the =
process of this transaction and 5% for charity donations. After the =
transactions we can go into partnership and invest some part of the money in =
a profitable venture in your country. Please don=92t hesitate to call me =
on:0031618704007 or email: hazamadu0060@netscape.com.
Please I want you to maintain absolute secrecy for the purpose of this =
transaction because I am refugee in Netherlands. I look forward to your reply =
and co-operations.
I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operations.

Best regards,

Prince. H. Mubane

--c925f2a3-d5b5-4d1d-8fcb-aa931af8362a--

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/