Earn $75/hr with Your Own Home Based Business

Jucy Love vertaling@nl.linux.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:31:35 -0500

Hello,

If you're still looking for a real Home Based Business I'm pretty sure you'll
like what we've got.

How would you like to make $75 per hour processing
FedEX and UPS refunds from your home computer.
If you're anything like most people I talk to, you'd love to work from home if
the business was REAL.

Well, this is the REAL DEAL...
...click on the link below to access the FREE REPORT!
http://a.websponsors.com/c/s=28813/c=24960/

Thanks for your time,
The Overnight Recovery Software Staff

P.S. I want to assure you this opportunity has NOTHING to do with MLM, internet
marketing, affiliate programs, or any goofy scheme where you're required to
recruit or sell anything -- it's simply an incredible business
that's made possible by a closely guarded SECRET of the shipping industry.

If the link above is not highlighted, Click the one below:
http://a.websponsors.com/c/s=28813/c=24960/