UGENT REPLY

vertaling@nl.linux.org vertaling@nl.linux.org
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 04:59:09 +0100

Dear sir,

I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we
have not yet met each other before, but please I will like you to
consider my present family troubles and be rest assured that there is no cause
for alarm. Please put yourself in my position and help me the way you
will expect people to assist you to redeem your family's wealth.

I am Mr. Samuel Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi of Angola
who was killed on the 22nd of February 2002. Presently, I am
desperately looking for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential
business.

My late father, Jonas Savimbi lodged huge sums of money realized from the
sales of diamonds and other precious stones / metals in different banks in
Europe. My father is presently no more, and the movement of his family members
(including me) is highly restricted, all his bank accounts and
properties have been frozen and seized. We are forbidden to either travel
abroad or out of our immediate localities. Presently, I have just
discovered a huge deposit made by my father from the
money realized from the last sales of diamonds before is death .

My father had deposited this money as diplomatic consignment with a security
firm in  Europe, I have called the security firm and they have confirm to me
that the consignment is with them. I have all the documents with me right now
that is be needed to collect the consignment from the security firm, my father
has instructed the security firm in his deposit request to release consignment
to any three family members which includes myself, my mother and only sister
who is also dead incase of emergency or death.Right now my family has given me
the authority to do everything possible to get the consignment out as this is
the only hope we have now to bring the family out of its present poor
financial state.

I am therefore soliciting your help to have this consignment collected by you
and the funds transferred into your account. I will give you all
the necessary documentations to facilitate your collection of the consignment
personally.

 The government has no or will never have knowledge of this business, so there
is no need to be worried about your safety. I guarantee you your safety.Once I
have your complete assurance that you can handle
this, I will immediately send to you the relevant documents that will enable
you take possession of the consignments. This will include certificate
of deposit and shipment airway bill and all other relevant documents.

However, in return for all your assistance we have decided to offer you 15% of
the total amount of money as your share and 5% for all your expenses
which will include your travel expenses and every other expenses you incure in
the cause of this transaction, such as your telephone bills etc,
this makes a total of 20% my family has agreed to give to you for helping us
secure the money.
I am waiting for your response to enable us proceed.

Regards,

Samuel Savimbi

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org