CONFIDENTIAL

Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko josephmobutu2003@37.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:28:48 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--20314a88-dd41-472c-987b-a35d689e09a2

Good day,
You may be surprise to receive this email since you do not know me.
I am the son of the late president of Democratic Republic Of Zaire,
President Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic of Congo, under the
leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila). I presume you are aware there
is a financial dispute between my family ( THEMOBUTUS ) and the present
civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as bad and corrupt
governance on my late father's part. May his soul rest in perfect peace. As
you might have heard how a lot of my father's bank account in Switzerland
and North America have been frozen. Following the above named reasons, I am
soliciting for your humble and confidential assistance to take custody of
THIRTY Million United States Dollars ( US$30,000,000.00 ), also to front for
=

me in the areas of business you desire profitable.
These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security
Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended
beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the Security Company,
based on my recommendations, on that note, you will be presented as my
partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent
ventures. Myself and my mother have decided to give 20% to you if you are
able to help us claim this consignment. We have also decided to give you any
=

money spent on phone calls or traveling expenses in the course of this
transaction at the end of the transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of this
transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly required, due
=

to my family's present predicament.
I sincerely will appreciate your willingness to assist us as soon as
possible. I am presently in the refugee camp here in the Netherlands under
the united nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached on phone
=

number +31-645-238-205 or E-mail me at josephmobutu2003@37.com for
more information on how we can proceed in this transaction. Please indicate
your interest by sending your telephone and fax number or call me up at
anytime. I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as
possible.
Warmest regards,
Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko.
--20314a88-dd41-472c-987b-a35d689e09a2--