Undeliverable: Bobbi, your order approved

System Administrator vertaling@nl.linux.org
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 05:09:52 -0400

------_=_NextPart_000_01C32C0B.63920162

Your message

  To:      Bobbi
  Subject: Bobbi, your order approved
  Sent:    Fri, 6 Jun 2003 05:27:43 -0400

Bobbi on Fri, 6 Jun 2003 05:09:52 -0400
    The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=us;a= ;p=wilmington
housi;l=NT30306060909LYRVQDCK
    MSEXCH:IMS:Wilmington Housing Authority:WHA:NT3 0 (000C05A6) Unknown
Recipient

------_=_NextPart_000_01C32C0B.63920162

From: vertaling@nl.linux.org
To: Bobbi <bobbi@wha.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 05:27:43 -0400

=20

 <http://213.171.60.71/>   <http://www.oemcds.com/cd/> =09

WHY we are giving away Top Quality Software at ROCK BOTTOM Prices=85	=20

 	=20

 	=20

 	=20

Get your hands on the leading software products at only a fraction of =
the
costs! You don=92t have to spend hundreds, or even thousands of dollars =
on the
top software brands out there.

CDCheap is now offering the original software at only a fraction of the
cost.

Why? Because we only sell the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) =
Editions
=96 No thick manuals, no large boxes, just the discs with the software =
of your
choice!

Dare to compare our prices with others and you'll be amazed!	=20

productTime limited offer!=20
 <http://213.171.60.71/> CLICK HERE
 <http://213.171.60.71/> NOW!
 	=20

 <http://213.171.60.71/> CLICK HERE!
 <http://213.171.60.71/> Secure your own copy!
 	=20

 	=20
 	=20
g1Microsoft Windows XP Professional 2002	=20
  <http://www.ubbid.com/gfx/boxes/winpx.gif> =09
Retail Price: $270.99
Our LOW Price:  $50.00
You Save: $220!

Item#: MS1W2P
 <http://213.171.60.71/>   <http://www.oemcds.com/cd/> =09

g2Adobe Photoshop 7.0	=20
=20
  <http://www.ubbid.com/gfx/boxes/ps7.gif> =09
Retail Price: $609.00
Our LOW Price:  $60.00
You Save: $549.00!

Item#: A71J2
 <http://213.171.60.71/>   <http://www.oemcds.com/cd/> =09

g3Office XP Professional 98/WME/NT/W2K	=20
=20
  <http://www.ubbid.com/gfx/boxes/offxp.gif>=20
 	=20
Retail Price: $579.00
Our LOW Price:  $100.00
You Save: $480.00!

Item#: MP112
 <http://213.171.60.71/>   <http://www.oemcds.com/cd/> =09

productClick Here for more!!!  <http://www.oemcds.com/cd/>=20
productTime limited offer! Don't wait another minute! =09

=A92002-2003 CDCheap, Inc  All Rights Reserved.=20
CDCheap, Inc. disclaims any proprietary interest in copyrights, =
trademarks=20
and names other than its own. All trademarks on this page belongs to =
their
respective owners.

 =20

If you would like to unsubscribe your e-mail address from our mailing =
list,
we will do this for you. Please
<http://thedailyputty.com/cgi-bin/mail/unsubscribe.cgi> CLICK HERE and =
type
in  your e-mail address on the form given to you.	=20

------_=_NextPart_000_01C32C0B.63920162--
---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/