No subject

eric tan biz_rich@hotmail.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:33:22 +0800

This is a multipart MIME message.

--= Multipart Boundary 0713032133

Hi,
I bet you have probably received numerous e-mail claiming that they allow you to make money online. You might be skeptical or have already benefited from some of such system. We have to accept the fact that the internet has and will no doubt be a money making machine in the 21st century.
Our approach here is slightly different. If you are serious about finding out more, do pay a visit to our webpage and express your interest. Our correspondent will get in touch with you personally to show you the system.
Regards.

Click here to find out more

--= Multipart Boundary 0713032133

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<STYLE>BODY {
	FONT-FAMILY: arial
}
</STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>Hi,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>I bet you have probably received numerous e-mail claiming that they
allow you to make money online. You might be skeptical or have already benefited
from some of such system. We have to accept the fact that the internet has and
will no doubt be a money making machine in the 21st century.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Our approach here is slightly different. If you are serious about
finding out more, do pay a visit to our webpage and express your interest. Our
correspondent will get in touch with you personally to show you the system.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Regards.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><A
href="http://64.4.14.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&amp;lah=89b6ce805a2c3405938be1e35dd18e9f&amp;lat=1058097914&amp;hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eawesomebusiness%2ecom%2fMR101540%2freply%2easp"
target=_blank>Click here to find out more</A></P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--= Multipart Boundary 0713032133--