ant-phone update: 0.1.4

Karl Eichwalder vertaling@nl.linux.org
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:53:48 +0200

Dear translators,

Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de> writes:

> [...]
>
> Besides, for ant-phone, I got some translations from eager users from
> France and the Netherlands (already included in the distribution). But
> I'm not sure about the quality. So I would like the fr and nl teams
> either adopting this preliminary work or alternatively, translate from
> scatch.

Thanks for the info,

will one of you fr/nl translators please take a look?  Alternatively, I
can install both these files on the robot site manually and we can wait
until resources (translators) are available for updating the files.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |      ,__o