-- 2 FREE PAID MEMBERS pays $40 a DAY! --

Andreas andreas@futurechance.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:43:08 +0000

PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE
OF THIS OFFER
BEFORE I REGAIN MY SANITY !!

All you have to do is sign up for your 5 DAY FREE TRIAL TO DAILY CASH and
You will recieve 2 *F*R*E*E* PAID MEMBERS  before your 5 day free trial expires !!

Those  2 *F*R*E*E* PAID MEMBERS will be paying you $40/DAY ! -
COVERING THE COST OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
And making you $20/DAY !!

Pay Structure
$20 A Day With 2 Users
$100 A Day With 5 Users
$200 A Day With 10 Users
$300 A Day With 15 Users
$600 A Day With 30 Users

This may sound too good to be true, but it isn't. In fact, I'll give you step by step
instructions on how YOU can earn $5,000+ within the next 30 days!

If you would like to take advantage of this
DailyCash MONEY SNUG OFFER
Please Email Me At:

andreas@futurechance.com
Put  "DailyCash OFFER"  in the subject of the email and I will
Send you the URL to join under.

or click this link below:
mailto:andreas@futurechance.com?subject=DailyCash_OFFER&body=SEND_ME_my_DailyCash_URL!

Heres the URL for Money Snug -
But DO NOT join here.
Wait until I send you a URL to join under.
http://www.my-biz-manager.com/cashdaily.asp

Once you have joined and I have confirmed it by checking my
MONEY SNUG geneology, I will deliver you
2 *F*R*E*E* PAID SIGNUPS !!

To Your Success,

Andreas Stricker
andreas@futurechance.com
http://www.my-biz-manager.com/cashdaily.asp

or click this link below:
mailto:andreas@futurechance.com?subject=DailyCash_OFFER&body=SEND_ME_DailyCash!

Don't pass this up. You have NOTHING TO LOSE and Thousands to make, QUICKLY!!

Yours
Andreas

You receive this Email, because you or someone using your Email
has been signed up to receive offers like this one.
If you don't wish to receive any further Emails from us, reply to
this email and put "Remove me" in the subject line, or use this link:
mailto:andreas@futurechance.com&body=remove_me