URGENT PLEASE.

john123ng john jjohn123ng@caramail.com
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:20:43 GMT+1

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0027941042075243_ID

UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC

# 145 BANK RAOD VICTORIA ISLAND

LAGOS NIGERIA.

THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO

Dear Sir,

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction
this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly
confidencial and top secret.

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will
make any one apprehensive and woried, but I am assuring you
that all will be well at the end of the day.

 We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of
this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your
discreetness and ability of this nature by Chief Omole.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am
JOHN EME officer with the union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
Lagos.

I came to know you through nigeria chambers of commerce
who assured me that you are Reliable and Reputable Person
to handle this Confidential Transaction, which involves the
transfer of Huge sum of Money to a Foreign Account
requiring Maximum confidence.

THE PROPOSITION:

A Foreigner an American, Late Engr. John Creek (Snr) an oil
Merchant with The Federal Government of Nigeria, until his
death months ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310 - 300)Flight KQ430,
Banked with us at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Lagos and had
a closing balance as at the end of September, 2000 worth
Us$30,000.000.00(Thirty Million United State Dollars), the
bank now expects next of kin as beneficiary.

Valuable effforts are being made by the Union Bank of
Nigeria to get in touch with any of the Creek's Family or
Relatives but to no success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being
able to locate any of Late Engr. John Creek (Snr.)'s next
of kin (He had no wife or children that is know to us).

 The Management under the influence of our Chairman and
Members of the Board of Directors, thatarrangement has been
made for thefund to be decleared "Unclaimed" and
subsequentlly be donated to the trust fund for arms
ammunition to further enhance the course of War in Africa
and the World in General.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my
trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission to have
stand as next of kin to the late Engr. John Creek (Snr.)
so
that the fund US$30 Milion will be
released and paid into your Account as the beneficiary
next of kin.

All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will
be carefully worked out.

 We have secure from the probate an order of Mandamus to
locate any of deceased beneficiaries, and more so we are
assuring you that this business is 100% Rick Free
involvement.

Your share stays while the rest be for myself and my
colleagues for investment purpose, According to
agreement within both parties.

THANKS

JOHN EME
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors co=FBt du SMS)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0027941042075243_ID--