introduction

sanmak vertaling@nl.linux.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:38:20 +0200

Dear Sirs;

We are manufactures and exporters company. Our firm is founded in 1963 which KAVUŞANLAR A.Ş. as a food and agriculture & farm store. We produce milking machines, automated cow watering systems and electric mills. We study and interest about all kinds of agricultural machines, milk storing or cooling tanks, water pumps, cream seperators, sprayer machine and fodder splitter. We would like to make our company and its products known to you.

Our products are preffered inside and outside of company due their reliable,hygenic and user friendly structures. We are fully dedicated to keep a high quality service to our customers, with full spare parts quarant, and broad customer support services.

Enclosing to send you, our catalogues which gives you general information about our products.

If you are interesting, we'll be happy to send you any further information. We may be available in the near future to discuss, the subject with you as well as.

You can visit our Web address. www.sanmak.net

Thanking for your kind interest. We look forward to your reply, we remain.

                                                                                                                     Yours faithfully

                                                                                                                 KAVUŞANLAR A.Ş.
                                                                                                                      Zafer ALGUN
                                                                                                                     Export Manager