Database of Translation Agencies

Dmitri Pryshchepa vertaling@nl.linux.org
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:27:00 +0200

Dear Translator,

We'd like to offer you the opportunity to source new translation jobs
using a product we've created specifically for the freelance translator.

We're offering the latest release of our database containing the email
addresses of 3500+ translation agencies - the largest, most up-to-date
translation agency database in the world. Our database will bring you in
large numbers of new translation jobs: all you have to do is e-mail your CV
to the agencies contained in our database.

The cost of the entire database (we also offer separate databases of US
and Western European translation agencies) is $150. At this price the
database is likely to pay for itself with the first job you get as a result
of purchasing!

To find more information about our database or purchase it online please
visit
http://www.webtransl.com/translation-agencies/index.html

With best regards,

Dmitri.