SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY WINNER!

globalnetlottery2003@whipmail.com globalnetlottery2003@whipmail.com
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:48:21 +0100

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF NO: EGS/2560145701/02.
BATCH NO:14/0013/1PD
Date:27th December ,2003.

ATTN:

                 RE:AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

WE are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the
GLOBAL NET SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY /INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 30th of
 November ,2003.

Your name attached to ticket number 025â€"11464992â€"750 with  Serial
number
 2113â€"05 drew the lucky numbers 4â€"18â€"24â€"30â€"31â€"35 which
consequently won
the lottery in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$415,810.00
(FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN US  DOLLARS
ONLY ) in cash credited to file REF NO:EGS/2551543252/02.This is from a
total cash prize of US$7,068,770.00 (SEVEN MILLION, SIXTY EIGHT
THOUSAND,SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY US DOLLARS ONLY) shared among the seventeen international winners  in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured to your
name.Due to mixed up of some numbers  and names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your nominated account as this is a part of our security protocol  to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New zealand, Europe and North
America as part of our international promotions program which we
conduct
 once every year. We hope that with a part of your  prize , you will
take part in our end of year HIGHSTAKE US$50 Million International
lottery.

To begin your lottery claim please contact your claims agent,  Foreign
Operations MR. HENRI CLARK (Operations Manager) GLOBAL NET SECURITIES
S.A. MADRID,SPAIN.
 on Tel:0034646832335. E.mail: henriclark2003@netscape.net for the processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.Remember all prize money must be claimed not later than 10th of January,2004. After this date all funds will be returned to the
MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and  complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers including your
(CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER) ,in every correspondence with us or your
agent.Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you
for being a part of our promotions program.

Best regards,

LOPEZFERNANDO

(VICE PRESIDENT)