CONGRATULATION!!!!

vertaling@nl.linux.org vertaling@nl.linux.org
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:54:11 +0100

DATE: 10th Dec.2003
FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
ELGORDO LOTTERY PRIMITIVA.
Ref. Number : 132/756/4007.
Batch Number : 538901527-BB78.

PHONE: +34-626396406.
FAX: +34-916643590.
E-MAIL:ELGORDOSWEPSTAKE@ZWALLET.COM

CONGRATULATION!!!!

Sir / Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the ELGORDO LOTTERY WINNING International
programs held on the 30th Nov. 2003.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896-6410. with
serial number 3772-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-31-45 which consequently
won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum
pay of US$ 1,000,000.00 (One Million €URO)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and
your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses
from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three years.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the
world Largest software, we hope with part of your winning you will take
part in our next year USD 5 million international lottery. To file for your
claim, please contact our financial agent MR JOSE DAVID. (AXA SECURO AND FIDELITY SECURITY COMPANY).

(1) Your Full Name.
(2) Your Complete Address.
(3) Telephone and Fax number.

As soon we recieve the above required informations from you, we shall
send to you fax the "PAYMENT FORM" which you will need to fill
in your particulars and send it back to our office.

This payment scheme must be send back to us accompanied with a mandatory
payment of $750.00 (Seven Hundred & Fifty €URO) only as our agency
processing fee.

We shall conclude the processing of your winning prize within 72hrs, subsequently
receiving €uro 1,000,000.00  from the ELGORDO LOTTERY INTL.,
on your behalf.

Be informed that upon your receipt of €uro1,000,000.00  prize, you are expected
to pay us (Agency) 1% of your prize as our agency commission, after you
must have received your winning prize.

Finally, if you have accepted the terms and condition of our service, kindly
forward to us the requried informations as stated above.

Note that our terms of operation/service as stated above are NON-NEGOTIABLE.

CONGRATULATION !!!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you
for being a part of our International promotions program.
we wish you continued good fortunes.

Best regards.

MR JAMES CARLOS..

---