PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Michael Savimbi msavimbi2003@yahoo.co.in
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:38:45 +0000 (GMT)

Dear sir,

TEL :+27-83 487 3267.

I write to solicit for your utmost assistance on a
business proposal that would be of immense benefit to
both of us involved.  I got your contact information
while making inquiries through a business Trade
Journal for investment purpose in your country.

Permit me to introduce myself.  I am MICHAEL SAVIMBI,
Personal assistant to the late Angolan rebel leader
Mr. Jonas Savimbi of Unita Rebels in Angola.  I was
sent on a diplomatic mission to the Republic of South
Africa to purchase arms and ammunition worth
US$ 15 Million (Fifteen Million United States Dollars)
and the money was properly arranged and delivered to
South Africa by a diplomatic itineraries, a border
post monitored by our rebel group.

On my arrival here in South Africa, I had a change of
mind and decided to part ways with all the money under
my control, following the facts that I had realized
that we were fighting for the selfish interest of my
late brother, the rebel leader Mr. Jonas Savimbi.
Moreover, I decided to give peace a chance to reign
for the emancipation of a new era in our country,
Angola.

This money in the diplomatic luggage was deposited in
a security and finance company here in South Africa
for safety reasons and I intend to invest this money
in a business that could generate an income for me, as
I am no more in service to anybody.

Furthermore, I am presently seeking for political
asylum here in South Africa, while making contact to
see a way I can move this money to a foreign country
where I could invest, as the country South Africa did
not permit any investment by refugees.

I decided to contact you to stand as a foreign partner
to provide an account where I will lodge this money
into as the beneficiary.  If you are interested in
helping me with this transfer, I am offering you 15%
of the total money and 80% is for me while 5% will be
for any expenses that could be made in the course of
this transaction.

There is no risk involved, as I have made every
necessary arrangement for a successful transfer of
this money.  Always call me through the phone before
sending me a fax through the number above.

Thanks while expecting your reply.

Best regards,

Michael Savimbi.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com