CONFIDENTIAL BUSSINESS ASSISTANCE

daniel kabila dankabila2002zaa@yahoo.co.uk
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:31:34 +0000 (GMT)

FROM: DANIEL KABILA.

TEL:+27-83 487 3267

Dear Sir,

I got your contact in my search for an honest,
godlyand trustworthy foreign partner to assist me
transacta rather very lucrative but confidential
business. First, I must introduce myself to you. I am
DANIEL KABILA, a former aide de camp and cousin to the
latePresident of DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF
CONGO(DRC)(formerly known as Zaire), LAURENT KABILA.
Due to thewar raging in my country then the late
President,Laurent Kabila was using me through
diplomatic meansto send money out of the Republic
because he hadfeared that he might be overthrown or
killed at anytime. He wanted to provide for his
family.  On this particular occasion the late
President gave methe sum of US$10 MILLION (TEN MILLION
UNITEDSTATES DOLLARS) to carry abroad through SOUTH
AFRICA.This money was packed into a SAFE-BOX and
brought intoSOUTH AFRICA by DIPLOMATIC MEANS.   It is
here inSouth Africa that the news of the death of
thePresident reached me, just exactly as he feared.
Mayhis soul rest in peace!  After receiving the news
ofthe President's death, I was faced with deciding
onwhat to do with the US$10 M (TEN Million
UnitedStates Dollars) in my possession. I then
deposited theSAFE-BOX containing this money in a
PRIVATE SECURITYCOMPANY here in SOUTH AFRICA as FAMILY
VALUABLES,without disclosing real content of it to
them. Myobjective now is to invest this money in a
foreigncountry like yours. I will also appreciate
enteringinto a profitable joint venture with you after
thesafe transfer of the money. I am by this mail
asking you to assist me transferthis money to your
personal/corporate account.  Foryour assistance, I
shall compensate you with 20% ofthe total sum. I have
also set aside 5% of the totalsum for expenses you and
l may incur in course of thistransaction. The
remaining 75% will be for my family,which you will
help us invest.  Kindly, contact me by this email
address. I willfurnish you with the details of the
transaction assoon as you assure me of your honesty,
trust anddetermination to help me.   Note that all
necessary arrangements for the successof this
transaction have been concluded by me here andthe
transaction will take us a maximum of 5 [five]working
days to accomplish.

There is no risk involved.your private phone and fax
numbers are highly needed foresiar communications.i am
experting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks.Best regards,

DANIEL KABILA.
(ON BEHALF OF KABILAS FAMILY)