Attention All School Staff. Personnel, and Students
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:13:19 -0800
Attention All School Staff, Personnel, and Students:
You Must Respond By 5 P.M. Monday, December 8, 2003
Through a special arrangement, Avtech Direct is offering a limited allotment
of BRAND NEW, top of-the-line, name-brand desktop computers at 50% off MSRP
to all Teachers, Students, Faculty, and Staff who respond to this message
before 5 P.M., Monday, December 8, 2003
All desktop computers are brand-new packed in their original boxes, and come
with a full manufacturer's warranty plus a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
These professional grade Desktops are fully equipped with 2004
next generation technology, making these the best performing
computers money can buy.
Avtech Direct is offering these feature rich, top performing
Desktops with the latest Intel technology at an amazing price
to all Teachers, and Students, Faculty and Staff who call:
1-800-884-9510 by 5 P.M. Monday, December 8, 2003
The fast and powerful AT-2400 series Desktop features:
· Intel 2.0Ghz Processor for amazing speed and performance
· 128MB DDR RAM, Upgradeable to 1024
· 20 GB UDMA Hard Drive, Upgradeable to 80 GB
· 52X CD-Rom Drive, Upgradeable to DVD/CDRW
· 1.44 Floppy disk drive
· Next Generation Technology
· ATI Premium video and sound
· Full Connectivity with Fax modem/Lan/IEE 1394/USB 2.0
· Soft Touch Keyboard and scroll mouse
· Internet Ready
· Network Ready
· 1 Year parts and labor warranty with Priority customer service and tech support
MSRP $699 ............................................................................................. Your Cost $347
How to qualify:
1. You must be a Teacher, Student or School Staff Member
2. All desktop computers will be available on a first come first serve basis.
3. You must call 1-800-884-9510 by 5 P.M. Monday, December 8, 2003 and
we will hold the desktops you request on will call.
4. You are not obligated in any way.
5. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Call Avtech Direct 1-800-884-9510 before 5 P.M. Monday, December 8, 2003