INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

TRAVIS NKALA vertaling@nl.linux.org
Mon, 04 Aug 2003 12:56:00 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--e993524f-8f44-492e-9097-de011dd45197

Dear Sir,

Difficulties encountered in efforts to establish a business abroad =
necessitate this search for someone to assist me in securing and investing =
the sum of USD21,000.000 (twenty one million  dollars)inherited from my =
father's business reserve.

I am the heir of a Zimbabwean family; my father was an agriculturist. He =
became rich from his old-aged investment in agriculture and later was =
victimized by President Robert Mugabe's land reform policy. He was =
assassinated by unknown gunmen for defending his land ownership and siding =
the minority white farmers. Before his death, my father foresaw the =
insecurity of both our lives and property then decided to deposit the above =
sum with a private finance and security firm in Europe. This money has become =
the only inherited property of our family since our home was burnt,and the =
farmlands and machines seized; yet the government and it's loyalists are bent =
on making life difficult for us.

To summarise this traumatic story, my mother and I have decided to offer 25% =
of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure this funds overseas or =
30% share for  any joint investment in a reliable venture.

if you would want to proceed under these terms,please reply for detailed =
information. if you do not accept my offer,please in good fate treat with =
utmost confidentiality . A quick reply with your name,telephone and fax =
numbers for more confidential communication will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

TRAVIS NKALA

--e993524f-8f44-492e-9097-de011dd45197--

---
Open Source Software vertaalproject, vertaling@nl.linux.org
                web: http://vertaling.nl.linux.org/