Get money in your account within 12 Hours. Really !!!

isaacfranco isaacfranco" <payments@isaacfranco.us
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:02:41 -0700

------_NextPart_582904685643983

THIS IS NOT SPAM! (Please ask if proof is needed.)
Your email address was collected from submission services that you agreed to receive
return emails from our FFA Network. If you do not want to receive this again, please ...
send a blank email to remove@win-at-blackjack.com
---------------------------

Thank you for posting to my FFA site. You are welcome to post again at any time:
http://autoffa.net/index.php?memberid=3Difranco

Hello Mr. or Ms. Blackjack player. I have a
pocket book for you that will show you a guaranteed brand new way to win at the
game of
Blackjack.

Using my new system of playing, you will be able to raise your ability to win up to 80%
of the time!! Yes, I said up to 80% of the time!!

Please visit my website at http://win-at-blackjack.com

------_NextPart_582904685643983

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME=3D"GENERATOR" Content=3D"Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>THIS IS NOT SPAM! (Please ask if proof is needed.)</DIV>
<DIV>
<P>Your email address was collected from submission services that you agreed to
receive return emails from our FFA Network.</P>
<P>---------------------------</P>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCourier color=3D#0000ff size=3D2>Make $150+ a Week from
Home.<BR>Easy-to-do Home-Based Business!<BR>Anyone can do it... Only a few hours
a week...<BR>Send email to <A
href=3D"mailto:payments@isaacfranco.us">payments@isaacfranco.us</A><BR>with
"PAYDAY" in the subject line.</FONT></DIV>
<P>Thank you for posting to my FFA site. You are welcome to
post again at any time:&nbsp;</FONT><!--StartFragment --> <A
class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext
href=3D"http://autoffa.net/index.php?memberid=3Difranco">http://autoffa.net/index.php?memberid=3Difranco</A></P><FONT
size=3D2>
<P>This is a one time mailing. You will not receive this if you do not post to
my site again.</P></FONT></DIV>
</BODY>
</HTML>

------_NextPart_582904685643983--