letter

hmariam hmariam" <hmariam@indiatimes.com
Sun, 06 Apr 2003 22:10:05 +0530

--=_MAILER_ATTACH_BOUNDARY1_200346022105846930886

Dear sir
I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, widow of the late Gen. Sani Abacha former Nigerian military head of state who died as a result of cardiac arrest. The name of your company appeared in one of our directories as one of the companies my late husband wanted to do business with before he died.I therefore, decided to contact you in confidence so that I can be able to move out the sum of US$15,000,000.00 (fifteen Million United States Dollars ) which was secretly defaced and sealed in four big metal boxes for security reasons.I personally therefore appeal to you for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on me and members of my family by the Nigerian government.You can contact me through my son on his direct telephone number 234 8037230224 ,who shall arrange with you on to effectively completion of  this transaction.However, arrangements have been put in place to m!
ove this money out of this country in batches in the secret vault through a diplomatic security company to any of the West African countries or possibly Europe.Conclusively, I have decided to offer you 25% of the total sum while 5%; will be for whatever expenses that will be incurred while 70% is to be held in trust by you subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian government.Please reply urgently and treat absolute confidentiality and sincerity
Best Regard
MRS.MARIAM Z. ABACHA