woordenlijst als PO-bestand

Tim Van Holder vertaling@nl.linux.org
11 Dec 2002 14:26:55 +0100

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 23:16, Ivo Timmermans wrote:
> Hoi,
>
> Het MIME-type is verkeerd, als iemand weet hoe dat aangepast kan
> worden in PHP hoor ik het graag =)
>

> 	Ivo

Een vlugge google vindt al dit:

Sending MIME header information
In order to have our document show up correctly, we need to send correct
header information to the user's browser.
With PHP we can do that using the header function. The following code
sends the correct MIME type to the browser.

header( "Content-type: application/pdf" );
header( "Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=modulo.pdf" );
header( "Content-Description: PHP3 Generated Data" );

Voor meer info:
  http://www.php.net/manual/nl/function.header.php

--
Tim Van Holder <tim.van.holder@pandora.be>