vertaling@nl.linux.org not looking for translators

Onno Zweers vertaling@nl.linux.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:46:42 +0200

Hi,

I guess you posted a message to vertaling@nl.linux.org, asking for work as a
translator. Well, I'm afraid that someone misinformed you. We are not looking
for translators. We are a group of volunteers who are working to translate
the Linux operating system. We don't have any jobs to give you.

Please tell the person who invited you to write us, that we are getting a
little bit tired of all these people looking for a job. You are perhaps the
tenth. vertaling@nl.linux.org is a mailing list. All messages go to a large
group of people on the mailing list, and it is such a waste of everybody's
time.

We would be very grateful if this person would stop telling people to ask us
for jobs.

I wish you good luck in finding work!

Cheerio,
Onno Zweers