[leaders] Re: New PO Template file for `gpsdrive'

Karl Eichwalder vertaling@nl.linux.org
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 02:10:06 +0200

Translation Project Robot <translation@iro.umontreal.ca> writes:

> A new PO Template file, for programs using the textual domain `gpsdrive',
> has just been made available to language teams for translation, and a
> copy is available as:
>
>>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/domains/POT/gpsdrive-1.17.pot

[...]

>>    http://www.ganter.at/software/gpsdrive-1.17.tar.gz

Fritz Ganter, the package maintainer, said:

    Already translated languages: german, english, spanish, italian,
    dansk, dutch and french. I also should get a turkish translation.

Thus, please check the PO file coming with the .tar.gz file to avoid
duplication of work.  Maybe, the initial translator of already available
translation is inclined to join the team -- ask if there is doubt :)

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o